On Demand Technologies, Inc. (“ODTI”, “OneRail”, “Our”,“We” or “Us”) places the utmost importance on protecting your privacy. We believe that you have a right to know our practices regarding the information we may collect and use when visiting http://www.onerail.io or www.GetOneRail.com (and any subdomains). This policy explains what types of information is collected by our websites and how this information is used.
OneRail uses your IP address to help diagnose problems with our servers, to administer our websites, and for statistical metrics used to track website visitor traffic.
We strive to provide you with choices regarding certain personal data uses, particularly around marketing and advertising. We may use your information that you have provided or we have assembled about you to form a view on what products and services would be of interest to you. You will receive marketing communications from us if you have:
- requested information from us;
- purchased products or services from us;
- provided us with your details when you attended an event, conference, trade show;
- provided us with your details when you registered for an event, competition, or promotion; provided us with your details for any other reason;
- and, in each case, you have not opted out of receiving that marketing.
Third Party Marketing
We will get your express opt-in consent before we share your personal data with any company outside the group of companies for marketing purposes.
You can ask us or third parties to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by following the opt-out links on any marketing message sent to you or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org at any time.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes collected. These purposes would include but are not limited to satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data, whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements. In some circumstances, you can ask us to delete your data. In some circumstances, we may anonymize your personal data (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
Where we are the data controller, and under certain circumstances, you have the following rights in relation to your personal data:
- The right to request correction of the personal data that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you corrected, though we may need to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide to us.
- The right to request erasure of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal data where you have successfully exercised your right to object to processing (see below), where we may have processed your information unlawfully or where we are required to erase your personal data to comply with local law. Note, however, that we may not always be able to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons which will be notified to you, if applicable, at the time of your request.
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground as you feel it impacts on your fundamental rights and freedoms. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes. In some cases, we may demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate grounds to process your information which override your rights and freedoms.
- The right to request restriction of processing of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of your personal data in the following scenarios: (a) if you want us to establish the data’s accuracy; (b) where our use of the data is unlawful but you do not want us to erase it; (c) where you need us to hold the data even if we no longer require it as you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or (d) you have objected to our use of your data but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
- The right to request the transfer of your personal data to you or to a third party. We will provide to you, or a third party you have chosen, your personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Note that this right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for us to use or where we used the information to perform a contract with you.
- The right to withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your personal data. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide certain products or services to you. We will advise you if this is the case at the time you withdraw your consent.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact us at email@example.com. Where we are a data processor, you should make your request directly to the data controller.